Before you start make sure you have the proper tweepy files. You can download them from the OneDrive folder below.
- Log into machine
- Click On Start button open computer
- Double click C: and browse and verify C:\Python27 exists
- If folder is there you can close window if not have teacher place helpdesk call.
- Steps for first time setup of Python User Configurations need to be run at least once on computer.
- Click on start button and type this into the search box Software Center
- Click on software center and it should open to the following picture have the student click on the link that says “Find Additional applications from the application catalog” I have highlighted red box around it