- Posters for non-readers.
- Use camera. Create visual class rules.
- Demonstrate what sharing is, cleaning up, etc…
- Step by step instructions.
- Document science experiments.
- Document school celebrations / activities.
- Shape hunt / number hunt.
- Sequence a story / Resequence a story.
- Intro the class to Verbs. They will act out the verb. Partner takes a pic. (French: They write a sentence with verb in Passé Composé, Imparfait, etc)
– Can also use video in posters.
– Have students make class posters, inspirational messages, etc..
– Saves to Camera Roll.
- Saves as a JPEG so you can create a slideshow of all their projects.