- Language Arts:
- Writing dialogue
- demonstrate elements of a story
- intro, conflict, climax, conclusion
- have students retell a chapter they read together
- recreate a story in a different setting, create a news story
- interview an eyewitness character
- Targeted verb tense, dialogue, etc…
- Intensive French:
- My family, sports, weather, animals, etc…
- Have characters explain a scientific principal.
- Have characters explain the steps to solving a problem.
- Have them explain their thinking for a mental math question to another character.
- Have characters discuss / debate an issue.
- Help reluctant/shy students present to class.
- Short instructional videos on any subject.
- Create a reinforcer for 7 Habits.
- Can save to Camera Roll.
Tips for using with students – http://www.techchef4u.com/ipad/hot-apps-for-hots-puppet-pals/
More Tips for using Puppet Pals – http://www.ipadeducators.com/#%21top-10-tips-for-using-puppetpa/csby